Blackstar BA173012H Silverline Special 50W Combo
Better by design
Designed by the same team responsible for Blackstar’s acclaimed valve amps, the state-of-the-art Silverline models have the intuitive control of a traditional amp with the huge benefit of being fully programmable. The high-performance SHARC DSP platform runs algorithms that recreate analogue circuit parameters with supreme accuracy right down to component level. These are not modelling amps in the usual sense of the word – Silverline amps provide stunning boutique “valve tone” on a highly powerful and flexible digital platform.
A new level of processing power
Each model in the Silverline Series faithfully reproduces the tonal depth and vibe of the most popular valve preamp and power amp sections in history. The immensely powerful SHARC® processor achieves a level of responsiveness previously only available in overwhelmingly complex rack and floor-based units. This processor, powering Blackstar’s patented TVP technology, takes you from the crystal clean tone of a high-headroom American combo to impossibly tight high gain with ease, capturing the valve-like vibe and sensitivity that players demand.
Detailed tone with intuitive control
In designing the Silverline Series, Blackstar’s engineers made intuitive tonal control a top priority. Pick from Blackstar’s lauded set of six amplifier voices; dial it in with volume, EQ, and Blackstar’s patented ISF control; pair your tone with one of six emulated power amp (Response) sections – Including KT88, 6L6, KT66, EL34, 6V6, or EL84; then adjust a few controls to add studio-grade, boutique effects. It’s that easy. With no menus or novel-thick manuals, Silverline Series takes the crown for the most powerful, best sounding and easiest-to-use digital amps available today.
Built for the stage
Unlike many modelling amplifiers, the Silverline series is engineered with gigging guitarists in mind. The Silverline’s Celestion V-type speakers deliver the volume and clarity necessary to handle any gig and thanks to 12 easily customisable preset locations – 128 locations if using the FS-10 footswitch or the MD-1 MIDI Controller – the Silverline Series is certain to be your go-to amp for every performance.
Perfect for at-home rehearsal and recording
Don’t let Silverline’s straightforward control layout fool you. These amps also boast in-depth control that goes toe- to-toe with any competing device out there. Simply plug your Silverline into your computer via the panel-mounted USB port – also the perfect direct recording solution – and Blackstar’s free INSIDER software will open a world of fine-tuning options. Add in an emulated output (which doubles as a headphone output on Silverline Standard and Special) and an Aux/MP3 input for convenient rehearsal, you’ll find that Silverline might just be the perfect amp for any situation – your silver bullet.
● State-of-the-art digital guitar amplifiers with groundbreaking SHARC® DSP power
● Attractive, boutique styling
● Response control based on patented TVP technology accurately reproduces the nuances of classic power amp circuits (EL84, 6V6, EL34, KT66, 6L6, KT88)
● Patented ISF sweeps from American to British tone
● 6 proprietary Blackstar preamp voices (Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2)
● USB port offers effortless direct recording and re-amping
● INSIDER software unlocks deep-editing features and patch management/sharing
● MP3/Line In and Em. Out/Phone jacks deliver studio-ready tone for ‘silent’ practice
● Powerful enough for any stage, subtle enough for home
● Manual and Preset operation with 12 fully customizable preset locations (128 with footswitch)
● Loaded with Celestion V-type speakers
This product has not been reviewed yet.