/ November 27th, 2014 / There are currently 0 comments
Watch the video below to hear more from Gary Tate and the man himself; Paul Carrack!
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be available to perform on 17th January 2015 at the Liverpool Philharmonic Hall.
- Entrants must be residents in the Merseyside area.
- They must be 16 years of age or older. Proof of age may be required.
- Entries must be an original composition, written by the performing artist.
- Entrants can either be a soloist or a duo.
- Entries must be uploaded to YouTube, and then posted to Twitter using #ShineInTheCity.
- Compositions can be no longer than 3 minutes.
- The composition can be any genre of music, either with vocals or instrumental.
- Any singing in the entries must be live at the time of recording.
- Any instrumentation must also be live at the time of recording (no backing tracks).
- Maximum one entry per entrant.
- Potential winners may be asked to perform their composition live in front of one of the judges before a final decision is made.
- The judges decision is final.
- Shortlisted entrants will be contacted via Twitter, (unless alternative details are provided) on Monday 12th January 2015.
- All entries must be in by 3pm on Saturday 10th January 2015.
- Rimmers Music will have the right to disclose the names of the winner(s) and their town of residence.
- Rimmers Music reserve the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize at any time.
- Employees of Rimmers Music and Rimmers Music School teachers are not eligible for entry.
- Winner(s) will be responsible for the cost and arrangement of their own transport to the venue prior to their performance.