Claim Cashback On Yamaha Stagepas 400BT and 600BT
Get Up to €100.00 Cashback with Yamaha Stagepas BT Campaign.
Yamaha will give you ‘CASHBACK’ if you register your Yamaha Stagepas 400BT or 600BT purchase with them by 30th June 2019.
(Valid for purchases between 1th May to 30th June 2019)
The cashback is in Euros because this offer is open to all of Europe.
Below are the full terms and conditions for you to read.
Yamaha Terms and Conditions of Participation: CASH BACK Promotion
1. This promotion is being organized by YAMAHA Music Europe GmbH, Siemensstrasse 22-34, 25462 Reilingen, Germany. Handling takes place via marken mehrwert – brand added value AG, Julius-Hatry-Str. 1, 68163 Mannheim (marken mehrwert AG).
2. Only private end customers who have purchased a participating device in one of the following countries are eligible to participate: Germany, Italy, Poland, Denmark, Sweden, Portugal, Greece, Hungary, Cyprus, Malta, United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Austria, Bulgaria, Spain, the Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Croatia, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia. Participants must also hold a valid bank account within the SEPA zone (EU countries, the EEA states of Liechtenstein, Norway and Iceland as well as Switzerland, Monaco and San Marino). Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
3. Employees of YAMAHA, their family members, and other persons involved in the conceptualization and implementation of this promotion are excluded from participation. Wholesalers and retailers are not eligible to participate, not even on behalf of associations of end customers. Private sales/purchases and sales/purchases via online auctions (eBay) and sales/purchases of used devices are also excluded.
4. Promotion process: Customers who buy a participating device from a participating Yamaha dealer (Rimmers Music) in the participating countries during the term of the promotion will receive cash back in euros in the amount stated in the attached overview.
7. Term of the promotion: The purchase of the participating devices must take place between 1 May 2019 and 30 June 2019.
8. The purchase date is the date shown on the purchase receipt or, in the case of orders placed online, the order date confirmed by the retailer (Rimmers Music).
9. To participate in the promotion, it is necessary to register the participating device stating the buyer’s full name, bank account details, and address, including the receipt (in the case of purchases of participating devices at brick-and-mortar retail outlets) or order confirmation and invoice (if the participating device is purchased online) as well as the serial number of the participating device. The registration must be completed by 12:00 p.m. on 15 July 2019 (registration period).
10. Registration is only possible online and must be performed by the customer at http://www.stagepas-cashback.com/register; registering by mail to receive cash back is not possible.
11. Each household can participate in the promotion with a maximum of 1 participating product.
12. Participation in the promotion is only possible once per participating device.
13. If the buyer returns the product to the seller, he is not eligible to participate in the CashBack promotion and any claims will be rejected. This clause does not in any way prohibit the purchaser from exercising his right to enforce applicable statutory or warranty rights.
14. It is the responsibility of the recipient, if the CashBack refund is a taxable benefit. The same applies if the recipient’s bank charges fees – these are deducted from the CashBack of the recipient’s bank.
15. YAMAHA reserves the right to demand presentation of original purchase documentation and to inspect these documents, to review all registrations and submissions to ensure compliance with these terms and conditions of participation, and to demand that any documentation that may be missing be presented.
16. Customers who provide incomplete information and/or submit incomplete documentation when registering a participating device will be notified by e-mail and asked to provide the complete documentation within seven days. Should any customer not comply with this request or transmit incomplete documentation again within seven days, the cash back payment will be denied.
17. marken mehrwert AG is entitled to exclude customers from the promotion if they do not satisfy the terms and conditions of participation, violate the terms and conditions of participation, provide inaccurate personal information, use unfair aids, and/or attempt to participate in the promotion more often than is permitted under these terms and conditions of participation. If there are grounds for exclusion, YAMAHA Music and marken mehrwert AG are entitled – including after the fact – to demand the return of the cash back.
18. The SEPA transfer shall be made in euros after valid registration of the participating device within 5 weeks to the bank account indicated at registration within the SEPA payment area (EU countries, the EEA states of Liechtenstein, Norway and Iceland as well as Switzerland, Monaco and San Marino). The transferred amount in euros will be converted into other currencies (e.g. CHF) for the account by the bank holding the account.
19. YAMAHA Music is entitled to terminate the promotion prematurely or to extend the promotion or modify the terms and conditions of participation. This applies in particular to cases of force majeure and/or unexpectedly high demand for participating devices and in cases in which the proper performance of the promotion cannot be ensured for technical and/or legal reasons. In the event of a change in the terms and conditions of participation, each registered customer will be notified immediately by e-mail; the customer will be granted a reasonable period within which he or she can object to the new terms and conditions of the promotion. The amended terms and conditions of participation are deemed approved if the customer does not object within the time limit. The customer is not permitted to refuse consent without stating significant reasons.
20. By registering the participating device, the customer declares his/her consent to these terms and conditions of participation.
21. There is no legal recourse.
22. By registering, the participant will provide personal data such as name, address and bank details, that are stored and processed by Yamaha and the executing agency for the purpose of the promotion and that are associated with the conclusion of the promotion agreeing to our newsletter. You may object to the use of your personal information at any time by notifying Dataprotection@contact.europe.yamaha.com. Insofar as our third-party providers come in contact with your personal data, you will find in the context of the data processing agreement acc. Art. 28 DSGVO ensure that these regulations comply with data protection laws in the same way.
Data protection: Personal data collected by Yamaha in the course of this ‘CashBack’ promotion is used based on the Data Privacy Declaration, which is available on the following website: https://uk.yamaha.com/en/privacy_policy/.