Fender American Pro Jazzmaster Maple SNG Left Handed
The two Michael Frank- designed single coil V-Mod Jazzmaster pickups are crafted from a blend of alnico magnet sorts. Replacing the old format of have the same pickup in each position, these pickups are voiced to capture the best properties of each string in each position generation warm and crisp vintage tone that we all expect from a Fender
NEW “DEEP C” NECK PROFILE & NARROW-TALL FRETS
The new DEEP C has more sizable shoulders that focused on the genomics of playing to bring you more speed that’s natural and comfortable. This is conjunction with the new Narrow-tall fret, that you can imagine are taller and narrower make an effortless experience for blending chordal and single note playing all with perfect intonation
Built to be insanely stable the American Professional Jazzmaster Bridge has Mustang saddles made of brass and a screw-in-arm that can be adjusted to the perfect tension for you. The new design of the saddles made sure the string stays in the right position for optimal tone and intonation under any amount of battery.
The treble-bleed circuit upholds the high end when rolling off the volume knob for that low gain grit, so your guitar won’t fade into sonic wall paper.
Going back to where it all started the bone nut has come back to contribute to all it organic sound for superior tone.
· Series: American Pro
· Body Material: Alder
· Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
· Neck: Maple, Modern “Deep C”
· Neck Finish:
· Gloss Urethane Front, Satin Urethane Back (Maple), Satin Urethane
· Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
· Fingerboard: Maple or Rosewood, 9.5” (241 mm)
· Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
· Position Inlays: Black Dot (Maple), White Dot (Rosewood)
· Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
· Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
· Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
· 9.5 inch Radius Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with Vintage-Style
· Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Screw-in Tremolo
· Pickguard: 3-Ply Black (705), 3-Ply Mint Green (700, 785), 3-Ply Parchment
· Pickups: V-Mod Single-Coil Jazzmaster (Bridge/Neck)
· Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And
· Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
· Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
· Control Knobs: White “Witch Hat”
· Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
· Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
· Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case
· American Professional Jazzmaster
This product has not been reviewed yet.