American Pro Stratocaster | HSS Shawbucker | Maple Fingerboard | 3-Color Sunburst
Please Note Actual Case May Vary
The Fender professional Strat is a guitar that everyone has heard, weather they know it or not. Its classic sound has been on countless songs since the 50s.
The American Professional range has replaced the American Standards. Still made in the US of A with high-end components and top notch builders. Every guitar comes with an Elite hard-shell case.
The V-Mod Pickups are made with different blends of Alnico to optimise your volume and tone of every string in all the pickup positions. These pickups and been voice especially for the position they have been placed in to really capture how the string is moving string. Instead if the older method of placing the same pick up in different positions.
The redesigned ShawBucker open-coil humbucking pickups is a perfect combination with single coils and have massive scope for dynamic playing, while resisting electrical noise.
Also the Professional series have the Treble Bleed Circuit which keeps the trebles pronounced, even when turning the volume down.
Neck Shape and Frets
The neck shape is the new Deep C profile which is a tapered neck. This means it’s thinner at the headstock end so getting your thumb over then neck to play chords is no problem. The neck flattens out the higher up you go to make single notes passages easier to play.
The Narrow-Tall frets make bending a little bit easier as they create as much friction so fret and strings will last longer. And because they’re marginally more narrow, it gives the actually fret spacing a little more room. Small differences but it helps.
· Series: American Pro
· Body Material: Alder (700, 705, 706, 748, 776), Ash (747)
· Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
· Neck: Maple, Modern “Deep C”
· Neck Finish:
· Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock
· Face (Rosewood), Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss
· Urethane Finish on Front (Maple)
· Fingerboard: Maple or Rosewood, 9.5” (241 mm)
· Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
· Position Inlays: Black Dot (Maple), White Dot (Rosewood)
· Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
· Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
· Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
· Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles and Pop-In
· Tremolo Arm
· Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green (700, 706), 3-Ply Parchment (705, 747, 748, 776)
· Pickups: Shawbucker™ 1 (Bridge), V-Mod Single-Coil Strat (Middle), V-Mod
· Single-Coil Strat (Neck)
· Pickup Switching:
· 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and
· Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and
· Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
· Special Electronics: Dual 250K/500K Volume Potentiometer
· Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups),
· Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
· Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
· Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
· Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
· Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case
This product has not been reviewed yet.