Fender CD60SCE LH Natural | Ex-display | Leyland Store
No Original Box, No Manual
LEFT HANDED MODEL
Here we have an Ex-Display Fender CD60SCE LH Natural. The condition is excellent. There is a very small scratch on the back approx. 3mm (see picture). This is cosmetic and does not affect how the guitar plays/sounds.
Leif – Leyland store
Fender CD60SCE Left Hand Natural Walnut
The Left Handed Fender CD-60SCE Dreadnought Electro Acoustic Guitar, Natural features a solid spruce top and mahogany body, for a warm resonant tone that sits well in any mix. Featuring a classic dreadnought body shape, players can use a variety of styles without compromising their sound. For live events, the CD-60SCE is equipped with Fishman electronics, including a two-band EQ and built-in tuner. Other features include a mahogany neck, walnut fingerboard and bridge, a black pickguard and a stunning mother of pearl rosette. this affordable electro acoustic guitar is ideal for players on a strict budget looking for a versatile sound.
The dreadnought body shape is one of the most popular guitar shapes around, with its elegant curves. This renowned body shape offers a versatile voice that is evenly balanced across the tonal spectrum, and can be used in any mix. A dreadnought accommodates many different playing styles, making it a favourite choice amongst acoustic players. Its smooth cutaway design, offers more than just a visual appeal and allows easier access to the higher frets, for the ultimate tonal versatility.
The choice of a solid spruce top delivers a bright and clear tone with a warm character. Mahogany has long been considered as one of the highest quality tonewoods, due to it offering a lush, warm voice and enhanced dynamic range that responds to every nuance of your playing. Mahogany is primarily known for its woody and punchy tones, with an incredible sustain, and is popular amongst blues and bluegrass players. Both tonewoods deliver a bold tone that will sit well in any mix.
This affordable dreadnought can also be used with an amplifier thanks to the onboard Fishman CD electronics. Players can easily achieve the perfect sound using the two-band EQ sidemount, which is conveniently located on the upper bout for quick access. A built-in tuner is also included and offers quick and precise tuning between performances.
· Equipped with Fishman CD electronics, 2 band EQ and tuner
· Discreet sidemount on the upper mount
· Dreadnought body shape accommodates a variety of playing styles
· Solid spruce top and mahogany body delivers a warm resonant tone
· Easy-to-play mahogany neck is comfortable and great for any playing style
· Smooth single cutaway offers easier access to the higher frets
· Walnut fingerboard and bridge provides a warm rich tone with sustain
· Black pickguard with mother of pearl acrylic soundhole rosette
· Series: Classic Design
· Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
· Top: Solid Spruce
· Back & Sides: Mahogany
· Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped X
· Bridge: Walnut
· Finish: Natural
· Neck: Mahogany
· Profile: Fender 'Easy-to-Play' Shape w/Rolled Fingerboard Edges
· Scale Length: 25.3''
· Fingerboard: Walnut
· Radius: 12''
· Frets: 20 Vintage
· Inlays: 3mm Pearloid Dots
· Nut: Crème Plastic
· Nut Width: 43mm
· Electronics: Fishman CD
· Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Tuner
· Tuners: Die-Cast
· Bridge Pins: White w/Black Dots
· Rosette: CD Series Pearloid
· Pickguard: Black
· Hardware: Chrome
· Strings: Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
· Case Included: No
This product has not been reviewed yet.