3 Year Extended Guarantee For Products With RRP £351-£600 (This Is In Addition To The Standard Manufacturer Guarantee)
A. If the standard guarantee with the product is 2 years, by adding this Extended Guarantee the total period of cover would be 5 Years.
B. If the standard guarantee is currently 5 years, by adding this Extended Guarantee the total period of cover would be 8 Years.
What are the benefits?
Peace Of Mind: Low cost "One Off" Payment for an additional 3 years peace of mind!
Covers The Cost Of Engineer Time: If a product goes wrong after the standard guarantee period engineer time can be very expensive, involving evaluation fees from a minimum of £45.00 + vat, plus additional labour and parts (if required).
Covers The Cost of Parts: Depending on the issue parts can be very expensive.
None Portable Products Are Repaired At Your Home: Items that are not portable are repaired at your home for no extra fee! These items are Home Digital Pianos (excludes portable pianos) and Acoustic Pianos.
Covers Product Replacement Cost: If your product develops a fault within the guarantee period beyond economical repair your product will be replaced "like for like" as determined by Rimmers Music, or monetary compensation will be given to the equivalent current market value of the product at the time (subject to condition at the sole descretion of Rimmers Music).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This online purchase will cover any mechanical or electronic breakdown, or malfunction due to poor workmanship, inferior quality parts or components.
2. It covers both parts and labour during the Guarantee period.
3. Must be purchased at the time of initial product sale unless otherwise agreed by Rimmers Music (with written consent).
4. If your product develops a fault within the guarantee period beyond economical repair your product will be replaced "like for like" as determined by Rimmers Music, or monetary compensation will be given to the equivalent current market value of the product at the time (subject to condition at the sole discretion of Rimmers Music).
It will not cover:
1. Any cosmetic damage of your product due to normal wear & tear.
2. Any fault or failure due to misuse or accidental damage.
3. Any failure of a part that would normally require renewal during the extended Guarantee period.
4. Courier costs for portable products from 30 days after the product delivery date as per our usual terms and conditions of sale.
In the event of a dispute arising, an independent expert will be called at the expense of the policy holder and in agreement with Rimmers Music. If it is deemed that the repair is required due to any of the areas covered, Rimmers Music will pay for the expert and the subsequent repair or replacement.
This Extended Guarantee is in addition to the standard Rimmers Music and manufacturer guarantee policies, and the Rimmers Music terms and conditions of sale. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014
Fender Mustang 90 Pau Ferro Fingerboard Torino Red
Perfect for garage rock and other styles that thrive on nonconformity, the Mustang 90 offers a distinctive take on a classic model. With upgraded features, unique aesthetics and fat Fender sound, this spirited instrument is perfect for players that march to a different beat. A new take on an underground classic, it stays true to the rebellious spirit that birthed rock 'n' roll.
24" (610 mm)
9.5" (241 mm)
Number of Frets
1.650" (42 mm)
Master Volume, Master Tone
3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
Delivery to UK mainland addresses* is FREE for orders of £75.00 or above. A small charge will be made for orders under this amount.