3 Year Extended Guarantee For Products With RRP £351-£600 (This Is In Addition To The Standard Manufacturer Guarantee)
A. If the standard guarantee with the product is 2 years, by adding this Extended Guarantee the total period of cover would be 5 Years.
B. If the standard guarantee is currently 5 years, by adding this Extended Guarantee the total period of cover would be 8 Years.
What are the benefits?
Peace Of Mind: Low cost "One Off" Payment for an additional 3 years peace of mind!
Covers The Cost Of Engineer Time: If a product goes wrong after the standard guarantee period engineer time can be very expensive, involving evaluation fees from a minimum of £45.00 + vat, plus additional labour and parts (if required).
Covers The Cost of Parts: Depending on the issue parts can be very expensive.
None Portable Products Are Repaired At Your Home: Items that are not portable are repaired at your home for no extra fee! These items are Home Digital Pianos (excludes portable pianos) and Acoustic Pianos.
Covers Product Replacement Cost: If your product develops a fault within the guarantee period beyond economical repair your product will be replaced "like for like" as determined by Rimmers Music, or monetary compensation will be given to the equivalent current market value of the product at the time (subject to condition at the sole descretion of Rimmers Music).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This online purchase will cover any mechanical or electronic breakdown, or malfunction due to poor workmanship, inferior quality parts or components.
2. It covers both parts and labour during the Guarantee period.
3. Must be purchased at the time of initial product sale unless otherwise agreed by Rimmers Music (with written consent).
4. If your product develops a fault within the guarantee period beyond economical repair your product will be replaced "like for like" as determined by Rimmers Music, or monetary compensation will be given to the equivalent current market value of the product at the time (subject to condition at the sole discretion of Rimmers Music).
It will not cover:
1. Any cosmetic damage of your product due to normal wear & tear.
2. Any fault or failure due to misuse or accidental damage.
3. Any failure of a part that would normally require renewal during the extended Guarantee period.
4. Courier costs for portable products from 30 days after the product delivery date as per our usual terms and conditions of sale.
In the event of a dispute arising, an independent expert will be called at the expense of the policy holder and in agreement with Rimmers Music. If it is deemed that the repair is required due to any of the areas covered, Rimmers Music will pay for the expert and the subsequent repair or replacement.
This Extended Guarantee is in addition to the standard Rimmers Music and manufacturer guarantee policies, and the Rimmers Music terms and conditions of sale. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014
Fender Player Stratocaster HSS Pau Ferro Fingerboard Sage Green Metallic
The Fender Player HSS Stratocaster finished in Sage Green Metallic is a hard-working guitar that will prove its worth in a variety of situations. The two single-coil pickups provide a classic Strat tone, and joined with the humbucker in the bridge position dials up the grunt when you need it. The vintage tremolo bridge, classic contoured body and pau ferro fingerboard complete the classic touches that make this guitar instantly familiar.
Colour: Sage Green Metallic
Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
Body Material: Alder
Body Shape: Stratocaster
Neck Material: Maple
Neck Shape: Modern "C"
Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
Number of Frets: 22
Position Inlays: White Dots
Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
Neck Plate: 4-Bolt "F" Stamped
Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
Tremolo Arm: Standard Tremolo Arm
Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
Bridge Pickup: New Player Series Humbucking
Middle Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
Neck Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
Switching: 5-Position Blade: Postion 1. Bridge Humbucking Pickup; Position 2. Middle Pickup and Inner Coil of Humbucker; Position 3. Middle Pickup; Position 4. Neck and Middle Pickup; Position 5. Neck Pickup
Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
Sage Green Metallic
Case or Bag
Country of Origin
Delivery to UK mainland addresses* is FREE for orders of £75.00 or above. A small charge will be made for orders under this amount.