Circuit Mono Station is a paraphonic analogue synthesiser with three sequencer tracks.
Circuit Mono Station is a next-generation monosynth that originates from the Bass Station II, with three sequencer tracks that benefit from the 32 velocity-sensitive RGB pads found on Circuit. The synth has two oscillators that can be individually controlled, three distortion modes, plus one multi-mode filter that can be high-pass, low-pass or band-pass.
• Two oscillators with individual control of sync and tuning parameters
• High-pass, low-pass and band-pass filters with slopes of 12dB and 24dB
• Three distortion modes
• Choose monophonic or paraphonic modes with individual glide control
• Four-by-eight modulation matrix that enables complex alteration and routing
• Load and save up to 64 patches on the device
• Three sequencer tracks (two oscillator sequencers, one modulation sequencer)
• 32 velocity-sensitive RGB pads
• 16 scale types
• Changeable sync rates
• CV/Gate, CV mod plus MIDI In, Out and Thru for connecting and controlling separate hardware
• Modulate, evolve and process sources through the audio input
• Backup patches and sessions with Components
Circuit Mono Station What’s In The Box
• Novation Circuit Mono Station
• USB cable
• 3 MIDI breakout cables
• 12V DC power supply included
Circuit Mono Station Included Software
• Ableton Live Lite music making software
• 4 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
This product has not been reviewed yet.