All FP60X Listings Include A Power Supply,Music Rest & Damper Pedal
Please Note:Actual Brand Of Headphones May Change But Will Be Same Quality
Why You Need A Roland FP60X Digital Piano...
The replacement for the popular Roland FP60, the Roland FP60X is an excellent upgrade and amazing value. From its compact size, portability, 3 Band EQ on sliders and song balance slider, excellent speaker system, connectivity and ability to add various stands and pedalboards; this piano is flexible and great for a beginner or professional performer. Its looks great at home, as well as on stage!
Reasons to buy a Roland FP-60x...
1. Amazing Piano sound - Using the famous Roland 'Supernatural Piano Sound' via the Roland BMC Chip (Behavior Modelling Core) - Basically it sounds brilliant!
2. 256 Note Polyphony - This is the amount of notes you can play at once - So all good here.
3. PHA4 Action - PHA stands for Progressive Hammer Action. Each key has a separate weight on a gradient from heavier at the bass end to lighter on the treble end to simulate the gradient in the size of hammers on an acoustic piano; and it does it very well giving a very responsive action for the price point.
4. 279 Sounds - Great choice that you can also 'Split' to have one sound for each hand or 'Layer' 2 sounds together.
5. Can be played on a desk top or stands (available at additional costs unless bundled as stated) - Roland make a nice wooden stand called a 'KSC-72' and also a triple pedal unit called a 'KPD-90'. The stand and pedal unit allow you to make the piano look like a home digital piano at home with the added benefit of 3 pedals, whilst maintaining the ability to take it off the stand for portability. The keyboard can go on other stands or a desktop for example too!
6. Three speaker settings (26 watts) - You get 3 speakers settings to choose from depending upon how you have the piano set up for optimum sound quality. For example you can set it up for when it’s on the wooden Roland stand and have a different sound setting if it’s on a X Frame style stand. Great!
7. Bluetooth MIDI & Audio + USB - Great connectivity, you can play your music from your phone for example through the speakers or if you are into recording play and record with MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface). You have a USB socket too if you prefer to connect with a wire.
8. Roland APP & Connectivity - Connect with Bluetooth to the Roland app/s, like the Roland 'Piano Everyday App'. This allows you to connect with IOS or Android and play songs, see notation on your screen, play ear training games, learn to play, play with accompaniments, record your playing and much more.
9. Independent Stereo Outputs - This means you can have the speakers on (on the piano) and also send a signal out for Left & Right (to maintain stereo sound) to an amp and speakers. For example, you can use the on-board speakers as a monitor of your playing on stage whilst the sound is going out through your PA. This is a great feature and not always available at this price point!
10. Three Band EQ On Sliders – There are 3 sliders on top of the piano that are really handy to adjust the Bass/Mid/Treble EQ setting to get the exact sound you want from the speakers. Really useful; and very easy to adjust to your personal taste.
11. Light Weight - Only 19.3kg
12. Available in Black or White - With matching colour stands and triple pedal-boards available too!
13. Comes with power supply, sustain pedal & music rest - Comes with the power supply and a piano style sustain pedal.
The Roland FP60X is an amazing digital piano with the additional added benefit of accompaniments with rhythms, Bluetooth MIDI & Audio In, Apps available and looks great. I think this piano is excellent value for money.
Graham Blackledge - Rimmers Music
The midrange model in the FP-X series is a compact and elegant instrument that enhances any living space, backed by an array of features that will satisfy experienced players.
At the heart of the FP-60X are Roland’s SuperNATURAL Piano and dynamic 88-key PHA-4 Standard keyboard, along with a selection of expressive acoustic pianos and deep personalization options via Piano Designer. There’s also a wide range of curated sounds for exploring other music styles, plus ambience effects that work with the SuperNATURAL piano models for amazing realism, a powerful stereo sound system, and immersive Headphones 3D Ambience for private playing sessions.
Why should playing a portable piano mean compromising on tone and feel? With the FP-X series, our most advanced sound engines meet ultra-responsive keyboards in stylish, mobile cabinets. Choose the FP-10, FP-30X, or FP-60X—all featuring Roland’s acclaimed SuperNATURAL Piano technology and PHA-4 Standard keyboard. Or step up to the range-topping FP-90X, complete with PureAcoustic Piano Modeling and addictively playable PHA-50 hybrid keyboard with acoustic-style wood keys.
The FP-X series offers the best traditional piano tones—but the possibilities of their powerful sound engines don’t end there. If your musical lifestyle takes you all over the map, you’re supported with a comprehensive selection of onboard sounds, from pro-level electric pianos to strings, organs, synthesizers, and more.
The FP-30X, FP-60X, and FP-90X feature output jacks that let you connect to external speakers for gigging. But they might not even be necessary in many situtaions, thanks to surprisingly powerful and punchy onboard speaker systems that offer increasing performance as you move up the range. And for private practice, all FP-X models include headphones outputs and immersive ambience effects that make studying as inspiring as performing.
The FP-X series supports the demands of modern musicians for smartphone-based online learning and entertainment. All four models offer Bluetooth MIDI and USB connectivity, while the FP-30X, FP-60X, and FP-90X also include Bluetooth audio. These forward-thinking features open up infinite creative possibilities, from playing along to music streamed through your piano’s speakers to working with YouTube lessons and the ever-growing range of music apps for mobile devices and computers.
Each FP-X model features a highly portable cabinet design, making this on-the-move series an ideal choice for performing musicians. From the ultra-slim FP-10 to the elegant FP-90X, each instrument is easy to move and just as easily stored away in a corner, spare room, or closet when not in use. And when you’re ready to expand your FP-X piano for upright performance or advanced techniques, it’s a simple matter with optional stands and pedal units.
For serious performance with an eye on budget, the FP-60X is the ideal upper-range choice. While you’ll find the same SuperNATURAL sound engine and 88-key PHA-4 Standard keyboard as models lower down the range, the FP-60X specs up with more onboard sounds, built-in ambience effects, more powerful speakers, and immersive Headphones 3D Ambience.
This product has not been reviewed yet.