All FP60X Listings Include A Power Supply,Music Rest & Damper Pedal
Roland FP60X Super Natural Digital Piano White
Why You Need A Roland FP60X Digital Piano...
The replacement for the popular Roland FP60, the Roland FP60X is an excellent upgrade and amazing value. From its compact size, portability, 3 Band EQ on sliders and song balance slider, excellent speaker system, connectivity and ability to add various stands and pedalboards; this piano is flexible and great for a beginner or professional performer. Its looks great at home, as well as on stage!
Reasons to buy a Roland FP-60x...
1. Amazing Piano sound - Using the famous Roland 'Supernatural Piano Sound' via the Roland BMC Chip (Behavior Modelling Core) - Basically it sounds brilliant!
2. 256 Note Polyphony - This is the amount of notes you can play at once - So all good here.
3. PHA4 Action - PHA stands for Progressive Hammer Action. Each key has a separate weight on a gradient from heavier at the bass end to lighter on the treble end to simulate the gradient in the size of hammers on an acoustic piano; and it does it very well giving a very responsive action for the price point.
4. 279 Sounds - Great choice that you can also 'Split' to have one sound for each hand or 'Layer' 2 sounds together.
5. Can be played on a desk top or stands (available at additional costs unless bundled as stated) - Roland make a nice wooden stand called a 'KSC-72' and also a triple pedal unit called a 'KPD-90'. The stand and pedal unit allow you to make the piano look like a home digital piano at home with the added benefit of 3 pedals, whilst maintaining the ability to take it off the stand for portability. The keyboard can go on other stands or a desktop for example too!
6. Three speaker settings (26 watts) - You get 3 speakers settings to choose from depending upon how you have the piano set up for optimum sound quality. For example you can set it up for when it’s on the wooden Roland stand and have a different sound setting if it’s on a X Frame style stand. Great!
7. Bluetooth MIDI & Audio + USB - Great connectivity, you can play your music from your phone for example through the speakers or if you are into recording play and record with MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface). You have a USB socket too if you prefer to connect with a wire.
8. Roland APP & Connectivity - Connect with Bluetooth to the Roland app/s, like the Roland 'Piano Everyday App'. This allows you to connect with IOS or Android and play songs, see notation on your screen, play ear training games, learn to play, play with accompaniments, record your playing and much more.
9. Independent Stereo Outputs - This means you can have the speakers on (on the piano) and also send a signal out for Left & Right (to maintain stereo sound) to an amp and speakers. For example, you can use the on-board speakers as a monitor of your playing on stage whilst the sound is going out through your PA. This is a great feature and not always available at this price point!
10. Three Band EQ On Sliders – There are 3 sliders on top of the piano that are really handy to adjust the Bass/Mid/Treble EQ setting to get the exact sound you want from the speakers. Really useful; and very easy to adjust to your personal taste.
11. Light Weight - Only 19.3kg
12. Available in Black or White - With matching colour stands and triple pedal-boards available too!
13. Comes with power supply, sustain pedal & music rest - Comes with the power supply and a piano style sustain pedal.
The Roland FP60X is an amazing digital piano with the additional added benefit of accompaniments with rhythms, Bluetooth MIDI & Audio In, Apps available and looks great. I think this piano is excellent value for money.
Graham Blackledge - Rimmers Music
About The Roland FP60X Super Natural Digital Piano Black...
Offering the same compact, home-friendly design - this upper-range choice from Rolands innovative FP-X range boasts superior dynamic performance, more onboard sounds and effects, more powerful speakers and a wide range creativity-enhancing features to better compliment your sound.
Rolands' Super-Popular Portable Piano - Upgraded
Built for the professional performer, the FP-60X delivers pro performance without the flagship price. Featuring a lightweight and portable body, the slim and stylish design builds on the previous FP-30X to deliver functionality that will satisfy the more advanced of players. With an enhanced sound engine, increased polyphony and more powerful onboard speakers, you have everything you need to deliver a bespoke and immersive performance.
Roland FP-60X 88 Note Compact Piano Black Features:
SuperNATURAL Piano Sound Engine
Specially Curated Variety of Onboard Sounds
Onboard Piano Designer Function
Acoustic Style PHA-4 Standard keyboard
Super-Quiet Keyboard Action
Headphones 3D Ambience Feature
Powerful 26-watt Stereo Speaker System
Dedicated Desktop Sound Optimization
Dual Headphones Outputs
Mic input and vocal effects
Bluetooth & MIDI Connectivity
Connect To interactive Music Apps
Showing no compromise on quality, the FP-60X is equipped with the expressive 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard - delivering an authentic acoustic-style piano touch, this keyboard boasts super-quiet keyboard action. Combined with dual headphones outputs, this is the perfect instrument for discrete home practice.
With the included immersive 3D ambience feature, you'll benefit from one of Rolands' most innovative and immersive features - making it actually feel as though the sound is coming directly from the piano's body!
Featuring Roland’s built-in SuperNATURAL Piano technology, you'll benefit from this piano's naturally rich expression, perfect for playing anything from pianissimo to fortissimo. Complete with a wide variety of specially curated onboard sounds, there's something for every occasion or musical genre - including electric pianos, organs, strings, synthesizers and more!
Reinforced by Rolands' onboard Piano Designer function - refine your tone and personalize your sound like never before with a multitude of options available to achieve that elusive, perfect sound. All delivered through a powerful 26-watt stereo speaker system, you'll receive the same deep and rich room-filling sound from every note, no matter your sound.
Complete with built-in Bluetooth audio and MIDI connectivity, take your playing to the next level with play-along sessions and online lessons. Seamlessly connect to music apps on your smart device and benefit from performance-enhancing features on apps such as including Roland’s Piano Every Day, Rolands Piano Designer and even Apple’s GarageBand.
Unlock the full power of the FP-60X through its incredible connectivity options or why not expand your performance potential even further through various expansive additions such as the KSC-70 stand and KPD-70 three-pedal unit (each sold separately) for the full experience.
Roland FP-60X 88 Note Compact Piano Black Specifications:
Piano Sound: Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano
Max. Polyphony: 256
Tones: Piano: 16 tones, E.Piano: 18 tones, Organ: 18 tones, Strings/Pad: 27 tones, Synth/Other: 279 tones (including 8 drum sets, 1 SFX set)
Type: Studio, Lounge, Concert Hall, Cathedral
Depth: 11 types
My Stage: 8 types
Keyboard: 88 keys (PHA-4 Standard Keyboard: with Escapement and Ivory Feel)
Speakers: 8 x 12 cm (3-3/16 x 4-3/4 inches) x 2 (with speaker box)
Rated Power Output: 13 W x 2
Headphones: Headphones 3D Ambience
Audio: Bluetooth Ver 3.0 (Supports SCMS-T content protection)
MIDI: Bluetooth Ver 4.0
COMPATIBLE ANDROID / IOS APPS (ROLAND)
Compatible Android / iOS Apps (Roland): Piano Every Day, Piano Designer
Playable Software: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 1), Audio File (WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, MP3: 44.1 kHz, 64 kbps - 320
kbps, requires USB flash drive)
Recordable Software: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 3 parts, Approx. 70,000 notes memory), Audio File (WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, requires USB flash drive)
Internal Songs: 32 Songs
Touch Sensitivity: Key Touch: 100 types, fixed touch - Hammer Response: 10 types
Master Tuning: 415.3--466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
Temperament: 10 types (Equal, Just Major, Just Minor, Pythagorean, Kirnberger I, Kirnberger II, Kirnberger III, Meantone, Werckmeister, Arabic), selectable temperament key
Effects: Ambience, Equalizer (3-band digital equalizer), Only for organ tones:
Rotary Speaker Effect - Only for E.Piano tones: Modulation Speed
Mic Effects: Compressor, Doubling, Echo
Piano Designer: Lid, String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Key Off Resonance, Single Note Tuning, Single Note Volume, Single Note Character
Metronome (adjustable Tempo/Beat/Volume/Tone)
Transpose (Keyboard/Song: in semitones)
Registration (45 registrations, capable of pedal shift)
Split (split point adjustable)
DC In jack
Pedal (Damper/R, Sostenuto/C *1, Soft/L *1) jacks: TRS 1/4-inch phone type
Input Stereo jack: Stereo miniature phone type
Output (L/Mono, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
Mic Input Jack: 1/4-inch phone type
USB Computer port: USB B type
USB Memory port: USB A type
Phones jack x 2: Stereo miniature phone type, Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
Power Supply: AC adaptor
25W (When using the included AC adaptor)
*Approximate power consumption when playing the piano at medium volume: 5W
Power consumption when sound has not been played after power-on: 4W
Equalizer sliders (Low/Mid/High)
Part sliders (Lower/Upper)
Mic Vol. slider
Mic Gain knob
Display: Graphic LCD 132 x 32 dots
Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
Damper pedal (DP-10, capable of continuous detection)
OPTION (SOLD SEPARATELY)
Dedicated stand: KSC-72
Dedicated pedalboard: KPD-90
Keyboard stand: KS-G8B, KS-10Z, KS-12, KS-20X
Pedal unit: RPU-3
Damper pedal: DP series
Pedal switch: DP-2 (*1)
Expression pedal: EV-5
Carrying Bag: CB-88RL
SIZE & WEIGHT
Dimension with Detached music rest: 1,291 (W) x 344 (D) x 126 (H) mm
Dimensions with FP-60X with KSC-72 and music rest: 1,291 (W) x 382 (D) x 939 (H) mm
Weight19.3 kg, 42 lbs 9 oz (FP-60X with music rest), 33.0 kg, 72 lbs 13 oz (FP-60X with KSC-72, KPD-90, and music rest)
This product has not been reviewed yet.