2 Year Guarantee
30 Online Lessons with 24/7 Unlimited Access
Low Rate Finance Available (orders over £250)
Roland VAD504 V-Drums Acoustic Design Drum Kit
Note: Bass Drum Pedal, Snare Stand, Hi-Hat Stand, Drum Throne Sold Separately
Full-size wood shells and enhanced double-braced chrome supports are included in this four-piece V-Drums Acoustic Design kit. The VAD504 is the ideal option when you want all the glitz and presence of a complete acoustic drum set on stage, combined with the comfort and control of electronic drums.
This high-end "one-up, one-down" kit includes full-depth and diameter wood shells that are wrapped attractively and placed on double-braced chrome stands. Every stroke, ghost note, roll, and swell are conveyed in exquisite precision by Roland's cutting-edge digital sensor technology and dynamic TD-27 drum module, which has the sound and reaction to match.
On top of the preceding VAD503 model, the VAD504 upgrades it with a digital hi-hat for even more expression and heavy-duty cymbal stands that are a carryover from the premium VAD706. In addition, the TD-27 module has been updated with additional kits and samples, more processing options, support for Roland Cloud, and other improvements.
● Updated TD-27 sound module with enhanced features and advanced Prismatic Sound Modeling derived from the flagship TD-50X
● 14-inch PD-140DS digital snare, 12-inch VH-14D digital hi-hat, and 18-inch CY-18DR digital ride cymbal with high-resolution, multi-sensor triggering for unparalleled dynamics and accurate positional detection
● 10-inch PDA100-MS rack tom, 14-inch PDA140F-MS floor tom, and 20-inch KD-200-MS kick with custom chrome hardware and Midnight Sparkle wraps
● 14-inch CY-14C-T crash with thin profile
● Drum in inspiring sound spaces with PureAcoustic Ambience Technology
● Hands-on interface for quick-and-easy sound selection and editing
● Import your own WAV samples via an SD card
● Stereo mix output and two assignable outputs for sending individual drum sounds to a PA mixer
● Integrated 28-channel USB audio interface for professional computer music production
● Three auxiliary trigger inputs for easy kit expansion
● Onboard Bluetooth® for drumming with music from a smartphone or laptop
● Built-in practice functions for developing drumming skills
● Expand your range with sounds, samples, and other creative content at Roland Cloud
Kit configuration: Drum sound module: TD-27 x 1 Snare: PD-140DS x 1 Tom1: PDA100-MS x 1 Tom3: PDA140F-MS x 1 Hi-hat: VH-14D x 1 Crash1: CY-14C-T x 1 Ride: CY-18DR x 1 Kick: KD-200-MS x 1 Drum combination stand: DCS-30 x 1 *1 Drum boom stand: DBS-30 x 1 *1 All purpose clamp: APC-10 x 1, Extra trigger input jack 4 (AUX1-AUX3, CRASH 2)
SIZE AND WEIGHT
Dimensions 1,750 (W) x 1,400 (D) x 1,200 (H) mm 68-15/16 (W) x 55-1/8 (D) x 47-1/4 (H) inches (including Kick pad, Cymbals, Hi-hat stand and Drum throne)Weight43 kg / 94 lbs 13 oz
Accessories: Sound module mount, AC adaptor, Special connection cable, Drum key, Setup guide, Owner's manuals
Free delivery for orders over £75 **
In Stock Products
Products which are in stock will be delivered on a next working day service when ordered before 2pm*. This excludes some larger pianos which may require specialist 2 person home installation. This service usually takes no longer than 14 days to complete.
Pre order products
Products which are available to order, but are not in stock. When you purchase a pre order product we reserve stock for you from the next available incoming shipment. We will regularly update you via email with up to date lead times.
Home Installation Piano Deliveries
When you purchase a piano which we supply with home installation we place the piano in a room of your choice **, we will get in touch once we have received your order to arrange the delivery. Home installations are usually completed within 14 days of the order but often sooner if the item is in stock.
For full details regarding our delivery system, visit our Delivery Information page.
Full details regarding our returns policy, visit our Returns Information page.
*Please note we are unable to offer 100% guarantee of next working day delivery. 99% of deliveries are made within that time, but there are situations where items may experience a delay. We are unable to offer compensation should this be the case.
** Additional charges may apply if your access is not ground floor and straightforward.
This product has not been reviewed yet.