The Vox VT20X represents the next generation of affordable practice amps. The next-gen modelling engine uses VET (Virtual Element Technology) which accurately simulates the tones of well-loved amps. This isn't just a rough approximation, these tones respond to dynamics and pedals like the real thing. The VT20X also features a multi-stage Valvetronix tube preamp, which uses authentic analog circuitry for a more authentic sound. Vox have even designed the cab from the ground up to have great bass response for its size. The included Vox Tone Room editor software lets you create presets for your amp, the possibilities are virtually endless! Thirteen on-board effects complete the VT20X, making it one of the most affordable and versatile practice amps on the market. If you want a small practice combo that could change the way you play, look no further than the Vox VT20X.
Vox VT20X Specs
- Power Amplifier Output: Maximum approx. 20W RMS @5 ohms
- Amp Models: DELUXE CLã€TWEED 4x10ã€VOX AC30ã€BOUTIQUE ODã€VOX AC30TBã€BRIT 800ã€BRIT OR MKIIã€DOUBLE RECã€BOUTIQUE CLã€BRIT 1959ã€BOUTIQUE METAL
- Effects:User Programs: 8 (2 banks x 4 channels)
- Pedal 1 type: 4 (COMP, CHORUS, OVERDRIVE, DISTORTION)
- Pedal 2 type: 4 (FLANGER, PHASER, TREMOLO, DELAY)
- Reverb type: 4 (ROOM, SPRING, HALL, PLATE)
- Noise Reduction: 1
- Speaker: 8" 5 ohms
- Inputs / Outputs: INPUT jack, AUX IN jack, Headphone jack, FOOT SW jack, USB (Type B) mini port
- Signal Processing:Power Supply: AC adapter (DC 12 V)
- A/D conversion: 24-bit
- D/A conversion: 24-bit
- Current Consumption: 2.50 A
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 410 x 225 x 347 / 16.14" x 8.86" x 13.66"
- Weight: 7.3 kg / 16.09 lbs.