The Vox VT40X represents the next generation of affordable practice amps. The next-gen modelling engine uses VET (Virtual Element Technology) which accurately simulates the tones of well-loved amps. This isn't just a rough approximation, these tones respond to dynamics and pedals like the real thing. The VT40X also features a multi-stage Valvetronix tube preamp, which uses authentic analog circuitry for a more authentic sound. Vox have even designed the cab from the ground up to have great bass response for its size. The included Vox Tone Room editor software lets you create presets for your amp, the possibilities are virtually endless! Thirteen on-board effects complete the VT40X, making it one of the most affordable and versatile practice amps on the market. If you want a small practice combo that could change the way you play, look no further than the Vox VT24X.
Vox VT40X Specs
- Power Amplifier Output: Maximum approx. 40W RMS @5 ohms
- Amp Models: DELUXE CL, TWEED 4x10, VOX AC30, BOUTIQUE OD, VOX AC30TB, BRIT 800, BRIT OR MKII, DOUBLE REC, BOUTIQUE CL, BRIT 1959, BOUTIQUE METAL
- Effects:User Programs: 8 (2 banks x 4 channels)
- Pedal 1 type: 4 (COMP, CHORUS, OVERDRIVE, DISTORTION)
- Pedal 2 type: 4 (FLANGER, PHASER, TREMOLO, DELAY)
- Reverb type: 4 (ROOM, SPRING, HALL, PLATE)
- Noise Reduction: 1
- Speaker: 10" 5 ohms
- Inputs / Outputs: INPUT jack, AUX IN jack, Headphone jack, FOOT SW jack, USB (Type B) mini port
- Signal Processing:Power Supply: AC adapter (DC 19 V)
- A/D conversion: 24-bit
- D/A conversion: 24-bit
- Current Consumption: 3.42 A
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 462 x 225 x 404 / 18.19" x 15.91" x 13.66"
- Weight: 9.5 kg / 20.94 lbs.