Please Note Comes With USB Cable But No UK Plug,Product Can Use Batteries
Yamaha PSSA50 37 Key Mini Keyboard
Reasons To Buy A Yamaha PSSA50 Keyboard...
1. 37 Mini Keys - They are also touch sensitive too which is amazing for the price! They give you 32 notes of polyphony (the amount of notes you can play at the same time).
2. 42 Sounds - Great quality Yamaha sounds covering all the main ones and more.
3. Batteries Or USB Powered - I connected it to my Laptop and off I went; it was very easy.
4. Comes With USB Cable & Manual - Easy to connect up and use.
5. Arpeggiator & Motion Effects Buttons - These are great, you have 138 types of arpeggios to choose from as well as filter pitch & modulation button. Some of these can be used to great drum beats too and you can put the arpeggio on 'hold' and then pick another sound to play over the top - Great!
6. Record Yourself Playing - It has a simple recording facility built in, but you can also transmit via the USB cable MIDI information to record externally too.
7. MIDI CONTROLLER - You can use this keyboard as a MIDI controller, which is great if you want a lightweight, touch sensitive 37 note mini key keyboard for creating music on your computer.
8. Speaker Built in & Headphone/Output socket - The built in 8cm speaker (1.4 watts) is ample volume for at home. Using the headphone socket you can play to yourself, or use it as an output to go through a bigger amp and speaker system.
This 37 note touch sensitive fun controller keyboard is excellent value for money. You can play it as a mini key keyboard, connect it as a controller, record yourself playing, use the arpeggio feature to make great effects and much more. This is a lot of fun and can also be used as a serious MIDI controller too. It covers a lot of bases!. I like it and think you should get one!
Graham Blackledge - Rimmers Music
More about the Yamaha PSSA50 37 Key Mini Keyboard....
MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD
Whether it is pro-level sounds with a compact size or cool effects and more creative freedom: the PSS-A50 has everything you need to make your music heard.
INSPIRING TOOLS THAT CAPTURE THE MOMENT
Use the built-in arpeggiator as an inspirational steppingstone to create new ideas, melodies and beats. Or activate the phrase recorder to loop, playback and record musical pieces. The PSS-A50 can also be connected to a home recording setup or a mobile device so that your music is everywhere you want to be.
COMPACT, YET COLOSSAL
The PSS-A50 mini-keyboard is a proud descendant of the Yamaha reface series, which has been highly regarded by professionals for its outstanding touch, feel, and expressive power. Full of new features, PSS-A50 comes with an integrated arpeggiator for unlimited creative freedom alongside a phrase recording option to record, play back and loop musical ideas. When using these functions in conjunction with the arpeggio hold, you can arrange your songs with up to four layers: master complex chords and difficult phrases, while creating professional, high-speed passages and melodies that go straight to the heart. The PSS-A50 keyboard turns your potential into creative playing power!
GO WHERE THE MUSIC TAKES YOU
With the PSS-A50, there’s no limit to where you can go. It’s convenient and compact size makes it the perfect musical companion for road trips, jam sessions, backyard BBQs or even the recording studio. Connect the PSS-A50 to your computer and experiment with virtual instruments and music production software for endless melodies and song-writing possibilities.
Dimensions Width 506 mm (19-15/16")
Height 54 mm (2-1/8")
Depth 201 mm (7-15/16")
Weight Weight 1.2 kg (2 lb, 10 oz) (not including batteries)
Keyboard Number of Keys 37
Type HQ mini (High-Quality mini)
Touch Response Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed
Polyphony Number of Polyphony (Max.) 32
Preset Number of Voices 40 Voices + 2 Drum Kits
Functions Panel Sustain Yes
Arpeggio 138 types
Types Miscellaneous Motion Effect (34 types)
Recording MIDI data, Number of Phrases: 1 (Approx. 700 notes; fewer when recording using effects such as Motion Effect)
Overall Controls Metronome Yes
Tempo Range 11 - 280, Tap Tempo (32–280)
Octave Button -04 to +04
Transpose -12 to 0, 0 to +12
Tuning 427.0 - 440.0 - 453.0 Hz (Approx.0.2Hz Increments)
Headphones Stereo mini jack (PHONES/OUTPUT)
USB TO HOST Yes (MIDI, USB micro B)
Amplifiers and Speakers
Amplifiers 1.4 W
Speakers 8 cm x 1
Power Consumption 1.5 W
Auto Power Off Function Yes
Power Supply Adaptors USB power adaptor 5 V/500 mA (Sold separately)
Batteries Four “AA” size alkaline (LR6), manganese (R6) or Ni-MH rechargeable (HR6) batteries
Included Accessories Owner’s Manual, USB cable, Online Member Product Registration